2 Spring onion
5 slices of ginger
1 red chili
a dash of sesame oil
- 1 spring onion, 2 slices of ginger, 1 Tbs wine, 1 packet of spice ( for stewing meat ).
- 1 cup soy sauce, 1/2 cup wine, 4 cups beef stock, 2 Tbs. vinegar, 2 Tbs sugar, 1 tsp pepper.
- Clean shin and boil with enough water ( cover shin ) together with seasoning (1) for 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove roots of spring onion. Clean, Slit red chili from the centre and cut into long strips.
- Brown spring onion, ginger and chili in 2 Tbs oil until fragrant. Add into cooked shin. Simmer until gravy almost dry. Pour sesame oil over. Cool before serve.