I found this pretty cool website that belong to d'lishes dishes w/ DANI SPIES. I think almost every recipe comes with her video on how to make it, and having such a pretty face sure help makes this learning experience more interesting I think....
Ginger Chicken with Broccoli
2 Tbsp. fresh ginger, peeled & minced
1 1/2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless, chicken breast, cut into cubes
1 large onion, sliced into thin rings
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup lite soy sauce
2 Tbsp. white vinegar
2 Tbsp. honey
1/2 cup scallions, sliced
1 lb broccoli crowns
1) Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Brown chicken (about 8 minutes) and set aside.
2) In same pan add garlic, ginger and onions and cook for about 6 minutes or until browned.
3) Add soy sauce, vinegar and honey and cook for about 3 more minutes.
4) Add broccoli crowns and cook until slightly tender (about 5 minutes).
5) Add chicken back into pan and stir together.
6) Stir in your scallions and serve!