Monday, June 05, 2006
Beef Ball Porridge
This congee could be eaten frequently after delivery. It strengthens the spleen and stomach, refreshes vital energy and strengthens the physique.
1 cup rice
2 tsp sesame oil
3 slices mature ginger
(B) Mix well:
250 gr minced beef
salt and pepper to taste
1 tsp cornflour
salt to taste
pepper to taste
shredded ginger and spring onion
1. Heat 2 tsp of sesame oil in pot. Stir-fry ginger until fragrant.
2. Add in rice and stir fry well. Pour in water and bring to the boil.
3. Reduce to low heat and cook until rice becomes porridge.
4. Shape minced beef into meat balls. Put into porridge and boil until cooked.
5. Add in salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle top with shredded ginger and spring onion.